Prices and general conditions
For entry into Italy it is currently mandatory:
- A negative test (PCR or antigen), carried out within 48 hours (it is mandatory even if the person is cured or vaccinated).
- Online registration at the following link: Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before crossing the border.
- Notify the local health authority of the entry into Italy through the following online document: Online-form.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the bungalow and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows.
- For hygiene reasons dogs and other domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
- For a stay at the bungalows of Colfosco Campsite it is obligatory to read and accept the Campsite Rules, available HERE.
All bungalows feature:
- TV with satellite channels.
- Private bathroom with WC, shower and wash basin.
- Kitchenette equipped with electric hob, kitchen sink, fridge, utensils and tableware.
- Bed linen.
- Shared laundry with token-operated washing machines and tumble dryers.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen.
- The use of shared facilities, such as sanitary facilities (WC, hot shower, wash basins), laundry with token-operated washing machines and tumble dryers, bar, children’s playground (approx. 20 m away), shared marquee tent in summer and ski room in winter.
- Car parking on the appropriate parking area at the Campsite entrance.
- A token for washing machine / tumble dryer: 9,50 €.
- WI-FI connection:
- 60 min: 2,00 € (max. 1 GB);
- 1 day: 4,00 € (max. 1,5 GB);
- 3 days: 10,00 € (max. 3,5 GB);
- 7 days: 18,00 € (max. 9 GB).
- Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season, the cable car is 300 m away, the bus stop is in front of the Campsite:
- 7 days: 6,00 €
- 3 days: 4,00 €
- 1 day: 2,50 €
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
On the way back, in case of favourable snow conditions, you can ski right to the campsite.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of 1.40 € per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Final cleaning: 35,00 € - 50,00 €.
considering the current situation we inform you that we have tho postpone the winter opening of our campsite until a date to be defined.
We keep you updated and we hope to welcome you soon.
Irma , Manfredo+ Camping-Team
- Winter season: The dates can be changed
- Summer season: 04.06.2021 -- 26.09. 2021 The dates can be changed
Office opening hours
- June: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00
- July and august: 7:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 21:00
- September: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30
- December until April: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30
Check-in and check-out
- Bungalows are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Almi S.r.l. - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Preferably Cash
- Visa or Mastercard (no Diners and American Express).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- In case of cancellation of the reservation no later than 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund 100% of the deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation between 29 and 10 days prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation 9 to 1 day prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit and charge 90% of the cost of the stay.
- In case of No-show, 100% of the cost of the stay will be charged.
- We recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and / or delayed arrival of your trip.