Prices and general conditions
On the camping site, no visitors allowed!
Only one person at the same time can be in the reception! If there is already somebody in the reception, please wait outside!
Only one person at the same time can enter the reception for the check-in.
That person has to bring the identification documents of all family members!
Management is entilted to enforce domestic authority .
Management can refuse to accept persons or ecict guests from the grounds if they determine it to be necessary.
Ejection will result for gross or repeated violations of the campground rules ,and in case of damage of any kind.
- Thank you for your trust and your cooperation
- The rates are indicated in euro for the indicated occupancy with the minimum stay of 7 days.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the bungalow and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows.
- For hygiene reasons dogs and other domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
- For a stay at the bungalows of Colfosco Campsite it is obligatory to read and accept the Campsite Rules, available HERE.
All bungalows feature:
- TV with satellite channels.
- Private bathroom with WC, shower and wash basin.
- Kitchenette equipped with electric hob, kitchen sink, fridge, utensils and tableware.
- Bed linen.
- Shared laundry with token-operated washing machines and tumble dryers.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen.
- The use of shared facilities, such as sanitary facilities (WC, hot shower, wash basins), laundry with token-operated washing machines and tumble dryers, bar, children’s playground (approx. 20 m away), shared marquee tent in summer and ski room in winter.
- Car parking on the appropriate parking area at the Campsite entrance.
- A token for washing machine / tumble dryer: 9,50 €.
- WI-FI connection:
- 60 min: 2,00 € (max. 1 GB);
- 1 day: 4,00 € (max. 1,5 GB);
- 3 days: 10,00 € (max. 3,5 GB);
- 7 days: 18,00 € (max. 9 GB).
- Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season, the cable car is 300 m away, the bus stop is in front of the Campsite:
- 7 days: - €
- 3 days: - €
- 1 day: - €
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
On the way back, in case of favourable snow conditions, you can ski right to the campsite.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of 1.40 € per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Final cleaning: - 50,00 €.
- Winter season: 02.12.2022 - -- 11.04.2023 (closing date to be defined)
- Summer season: 03.06.2023 --- 25.09. 2023 (closing dates to be defined)
Office opening hours
- June: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00
- July and august: 7:30 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 20:30
- September: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30
- December until April: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30
Check-in and check-out
- Bungalows are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Almi S.r.l. - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Preferably Cash
- Visa or Mastercard (no Diners and American Express).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- In case of cancellation of the reservation no later than 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund 100% of the deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation between 29 and 10 days prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation 9 to 1 day prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit and charge 90% of the cost of the stay.
- In case of No-show, 100% of the cost of the stay will be charged.
- We recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and / or delayed arrival of your trip.