Prices and general conditions
THE RATES ARE INDICATED IN EURO FOR A MINIMUM STAY OF 7 DAYS.
MANAGEMENT IS ENTITLED TO ENFORCE DOMESTIC AUTHORITY.
Management can refuse to accept persons or evict guests from the grounds if they determine it to be necessary. Ejection will result for gross or repeated violations of the campground rules, and in case of damage of any kind. Thank you for your trust and your cooperation!
- it is not allowed to smoke inside the Bungalows and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows
- no visitors are allowed
- only one person at the same time can enter the reception for the check-in - that person has to bring the identification documents of all family members
- for hygienic reasons pets are not allowed. Thank you for understanding
ALL BUNGALOWS FEATURE:
- TV with satellite channels
- Private bathroom with WC, shower and wash basin
- Kitchenette equipped with electric hob, kitchen sink, fridge, utensils and tableware
- Bed linen
THE PRICES INCLUDE:
- Weekly change of bed linen
- The use of shared facilities, such as sanitary facilities (WC, hot shower, wash basins), laundry , bar, children’s playground (approx. 20 m away), shared marquee tent in summer and ski room in winter
- Car parking on the appropriate parking area at the Campsite entrance
- A token for washing machine / tumble dryer: 10,00 €
- WI-FI connection
- Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season, the cable car is 300 m away, the bus stop is in front of the Campsite:
- 7 days
- 3 days
- 1 day
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
On the way back, in case of favourable snow conditions, you can ski right to the campsite
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of 1,40 € per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice
- Final cleaning: 50,00 €
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Bungalows are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure
The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation.
The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash (Preferably)
- Visa (no Diners and American Express)
CANCELLATION POLICY (CONSUMER CODE, PART III, TITLE III, PAR. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- in case of cancellation of the reservation no later than 30 days prior to arrival, we will refund 100% of the deposit
- in case of cancellation of the reservation between 29 and 10 days prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit
- in case of cancellation of the reservation 9 to 1 day prior to arrival, we will keep the deposit and charge 90% of the cost of the stay
- in case of No-show, 100% of the cost of the stay will be charged
We recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover risks of cancellation, interruption and / or delayed arrival of your trip.
- Winter season: 04.12.2023 - 02.04.2024 (The dates are subject to changes)
- Summer season: 03.06.2023 - 25.09.2023 (The dates are subject to changes)
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
- Summer season: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30
- Winter season: 8:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:30